Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I Shouldn't Stay Up So Late!

This is definitely not the post I had intended for today.  Sometimes things just don't work out the way you plan but that's okay.  The only excuse I have is, I got sidetracked making some cards that I need to get in the mail.  So, here is a recent picture I took of my little plant forest.  The silly things are growing like crazy!  Don't they know it's winter!  Yes, they have names and yes, I do talk to my plants.  Hmmm?  You don't suppose that is the secret to my success, do you?  Left front is Lily, a peace lily.  Middle front is Lucky, a bamboo.  Right front is Phil, a philodendron.  The big guy hiding in the back is Treebeard, another philodendron.  I know, it's not a tree but I do love the Lord of the Rings movies!


Until next time...

Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment